SeriouslyGuys

Monday, March 26, 2007

The McBournie Minute: March Madness

Apparently, there is some sort of nationwide college basketball tournament going on right now. I know this because I am a blogger and I have my finger on the pulse of the nation. I can even tell you the nation's blood pressure.

Let me make this clear: I do not care about the NCAA tournament. I do not care about brackets, I have no money riding on the games and I have no allegiance to any of the teams that are or were in it.

I know I am a minority in that respect, but I see no point in following a bunch of teams on which I can't name a single player fighting their way through a complicated league structure in a sport that only gets exciting in the last few minutes. I am not a fan of basketball in the first place, but at least the NBA makes sense to those who have not followed the sport for their entire lives.

Then again, I prefer to watch hockey, so what do I know?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home