SeriouslyGuys

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What to wear? What to wear?

Clothing news roundup

Another alluringly dressed woman was asked to leave a Southwest Airlines flight because of her outfit. The question the Guys want answered is ... how come women like this never sit next to us on airplanes?

Also, a study recently discovered that bras don't work. This begs two questions:
1. How exactly does one get a grant for that project? Does it really go like "Yeah, hi ... I was hoping that you could give me half a million dollars so I could study the way breasts bounce."
AND
2. Does anyone else think that the mo-cap balls are really unfortunately placed on the model's bra?

And finally, sometimes it's not what you wear, but what you don't. I suppose that it's perfectly okay to perform carpentry in the nude (at least in Alameda County, California), but me, I don't even want to think about the consequences of nailing the wrong piece of wood. Rimshot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home