SeriouslyGuys

Monday, February 26, 2007

Regretful decisions

If a person keeps their ear to the floor, they can eventually hear what all of America is thinking, including the "I probably shouldn't(s)" that are thought as well. Of course, if the ear is kept to a railroad track, a person can also hear a train coming. Some better than others.

-Antonella Barba: "Maybe I shouldn't have made those racy photos seeing as how my dream is to have my face plastered all over billboards and cd covers, and not websites."

-"John Doe": "Seeing as how despite being a freely edited website/dictionary, it's still null and void from lawsuits involving it, maybe I shouldn't have made that derogatory entry about Fuzzy Zoeller. This totally sidetracks my plan to move out of Mom's basement by another 10 years."

-Antarctic scientists: "Aw crap. We found more creatures. We're all dead."

Hey, it pays to be optimistic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home